I celebrate wonder, curiosity, and excitement about the adventure and discovery ahead. I am grateful for the opportunities and possibilities that are yet to come. I embrace growth and learning and continue the journey connecting with my true self and realizing my full potential.
I am exploring these questions to step more powerfully into my work with a fresh start. Perhaps they offer something to inspire you to greatness as you begin the new year?
- How do I hold myself back?
- When do I withhold myself from situations?
- What does it take for me to totally immerse myself?
- How can I open myself completely?
- Where do I seek control?
- How can I let go?
- What would being in ‘flow’ look like?
Quotes to Contemplate
- The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
- We must make some effort to do things differently or to do different things, or our lives remain the same. ~Higher Awareness communique
- Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is. ~H. Jackson Browne
- The harder you fight to hold on to specific assumptions, the more likely there’s gold in letting go of them. ~John Seely Brown
- It’s not the style that motivates me, as much as an attitude of openness that I have when I go into a project. ~ Herbie Hancock
- When patterns are broken, new worlds emerge. ~Tuli Kupferberg
© copyright Vicki L. Flaherty, Leading With Intention, 2012