After tossing all of the 2012 Try This! ideas into the mix, I shook things up and came up with 15 ideas for moving with change and making 2013 the greatest work you ever loved.
Be an explorer in a new land.
- Celebrate wonder, curiosity, and excitement.
- Embrace adventure and discovery.
- Open to opportunities and possibilities.
Be an editor and story writer.
- Choose the stories you tell yourself.
- Choose powerful, positive words.
- Revise your goals and dreams often.
Practice your yoga.
- Find your sanctuary.
- Make time for reflection.
- Pay attention; be aware, conscious, and mindful.
- Be open to the unexpected.
- Notice your feelings.
Be good to yourself.
- Connect with your true self and full potential.
- Identify what’s important to you.
- Explore your strengths.
- Follow your heart.
Questions to Ponder
I love questions so I am throwing in 10 that I shaped from the 2012 messages in the hope they will support you in stretching, finding your passion, and embracing your power.
- Who am I?
- What inspires me?
- What do I want to create?
- What stories am I telling myself?
- What needs my attention?
- What if I leaned into my feelings?
- How can I open myself up?
- How can I embrace the unexpected?
- What is possible when I am flying?
- Where is my sanctuary?
Quotes to Contemplate
No post would be complete with quotes so I picked one from each message to share with you again.
- The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Your imagination is your preview to life’s coming attractions. ~Albert Einstein
- A gem is not polished without rubbing, nor a man perfected without trials. ~Chinese Proverb
- The best way to predict your future is to create it. ~Peter Drucker
- The reason angels can fly is because they take themselves lightly. ~G.K. Chesterton
- The shorter way to do many things is to do only one thing at a time. ~Mozart
- We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are. ~Anais Nin
- The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself. ~Henry Miller
- Words are a form of action, capable of influencing change. Their articulation represents a complete, lived experience. ~Ingrid Bengis
- The world would have you agree with its dismal dream of limitation. But the light would have you soar like the eagle of your sacred visions. ~Alan Cohen
- Sanctuary, on a personal level, is where we perform the job of taking care of our soul. ~Christopher Forrest McDowell
- Only in quiet waters things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world. ~Hans Margolius
© copyright Vicki L. Flaherty, Leading With Intention, 2012