I have been somewhat sporadic in posting here over the past year or so, despite the encouragement of many of you to stay active. Each month I pause to explore what I might have to share, and I often come up empty.
Why am I drawing blanks? Maybe it’s what I call the ‘lotus blossom phenomenon’. Perhaps the mud and muck that is a natural part of work created the perfect ground for my ideas to blossom and push me to share. I’d see myself or colleagues suffering or obstacles getting in our way, and I would be called to bring forth some healing, helping energy and ideas. My reaction to challenging experiences compelled me to capture thoughts about personal leadership and the power of our awareness, intention, choice and action.
The workplace was my inspiration. Given that I have been moving through a transition, retiring from IBM, perhaps it’s natural that the stimuli that will guide me now are different.
I’ve wondered whether it’s time to close Leading with Intention. I’m uncertain so I’m taking a dose of my own medicine — see Asking for Help — and reaching out to you for your ideas.
- How can I be most helpful?
- What do you like most about my blogs?
- What is challenging you?
- What would best support your greatness?
- What inspires you to share your truth and wisdom?
- Would you be interested in co-creating something with me?
- Would you like to be a guest blogger?
Maybe it’s time to close up shop, maybe my energy is best used in the other places I’ve been blogging: Where Possibility Awaits, The Small Things, thejoyfulleye, And Then Opens Possibility, or maybe it’s just time for a blog make-over?
I welcome your ideas and input! Let me hear from YOU! (Don’t want to leave a WordPress comment, please email me at email@example.com.)
* I took this photo along the Amalfi Coast, Italy. I selected it because I love the sense of companionship of the two boats together.